Monday, June 23, 2008

Family Reunion Vacation

Hey Ya'll! I've been away from blogging for several weeks, but I'm back. I went on vacation with my 82 year old mom and 3 sisters. We went to California for a huge family reunion. What a great time we had reconnecting with cousins we haven't seen in years! It was wonderful, so wonderful in fact that we are going to do it again in 2 years in Illinois. Most of us are from either California, Phoenix and Illinois. We are all very excited and looking forward to 2010! I am originally from California, but it has been many years since I have visited there. We did some site seeing and touristy things such as going to Fisherman's Warf in SanFrancisco, Alcatraz, the Golden Gate Bridge, and a lovely trip to Napa Valley. Hope you enjoy a few of the photos I took. You may have to click on the "View All Images" button as it doesn't seem to be loading correctly. Until next time...God Bless,



Celene


1 comment:

Sandee said...

Glad you had a great time. Do you realize how close we were? San Francisco is about an hour and fifteen minutes away. Wish I'd known. Loved the slideshow. S.F. is indeed a beautiful city. Napa is having some fires right now. Have a great day sweetie. It's good to have you back. :)