Friday, July 25, 2008

Flea Market Friday!

Yep! It's Friday. I hope you have a great time here today. With gas prices the way they are, shopping online makes more sense than ever! I'm showing you a few of the items I sell on my website Celene's Treasure Chest If you see something you like here, click on the link under the item to make your purchase and to shop for lots more hand-did prims n' purties and vintage goodies. You'll be glad you did! By the way, come on back here and let me know what your favorite item is at my website Celene's Treasure Chest. I'd love to know what you think! Thanks to Polly at Counting Your Blessings for sponsoring Flea Market Friday!
Next week I will be participating in Bloggy Giveaway Carnival by giving away several items, on this blog as well as my Wood n' Whimsy Blog so make sure you visit both blogs daily next week to see what's new!
Until next time... God Bless,
Celene



No comments: