Wednesday, November 12, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!



We have started decorating for Christmas at Celene's Treasure Chest. It's really looking good so far. Of course it's still a work in progress. I haven't started the lights or garland or any of the pretty sparklie stuff! I just love Christmas! Pretty, pretty, pretty! OK enough of that.
You can see some of the primitive crafts we make at Celene's Treasure Chest. These are just a few of the things we have make this year. I just love the old lunch box with greenery and the dear Santa sign. That's so me!



I have been busy with more than crafts this season. I've been building an online shopping mall called Shops Galore! Go on over to my Wood n' Whimsy Blog for the details. If you have a website, I'll list it for you for free.
Til next time...God Bless,
Celene

5 comments:

The Gathering Room said...

Your display looks so nice...and festive! best wishes, cindy

Unknown said...

love everything!...this is my favorite holiday!!!!

blessings said...

There's something about Christmas that turns my Victorian style toward woodsy primitive. I think it's the secret desire to my snowed in at an old cabin... You have such lovely things! One of my favorite stops.

Today I'm here on a business =) Just popping in to give reminders about signing up at www.fridayfleamarket.net before December 1st. I sent out an email but I don't know that I have everyone's email addresses so there's an announcement posted on our FFM blog if you haven't seen it. I'm so hoping that you'll continue with us!! Have a wonderful weekend. Blessings... Polly

Barbara Jean said...

I like your primitive painted things, and what a cute idea to do an arrangement in an old lunch pail. How clever is taht!
Barbara Jean

Anonymous said...

[url=http://vtyupdr.com]rEDrMIlz[/url] - RmOAjH , http://iluubcb.com