Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Free Advertising for Primitive Crafters


Hey Ya'll! Check out my new plugboard in the sidebar on the right. All you primitive crafters and prim bloggers are welcome to add your plug for free! It's so easy to do. It's a great way to advertise your website or blog. If you don't have a plug, Laura over at Penney Layne Graphics can hook you up with one for only $1.50! Add a plug to the plugboards at my other sites as well.
My country store Celene's Treasure Chest
My other blog Wood n' Whimsy
Let me know in a comment if you have a plugboard and I'll come on over and and add my plug yours!
Til next time...God Bless,
Celene

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you are interested in enhanced functionality, you will find that this Personal Heart Monitor watch may be what you are searching for.
With the advent of the digital age, a lot of processes have been digitized.
Hamilton Mens Watches have always been known for their accuracy and simplicity, this model will not disappoint.


Also visit my web-site :: tag heuer