Thursday, March 27, 2008

Elusive Spring


I'm looking out my window at a dull gray sky and the brown barren landscape. Frankly I've had enough! Winter has droned on and on this year. Has spring forgotten me? I'm ready for it's fragrant flowers and green grass, so I'm making my own spring today!

For winter's rains and ruins are over,
And all the season of snows and sins;
The days dividing lover and lover,
The light that loses, the night that wins;
And time remembered is grief forgotten,
And frosts are slain and flowers begotten,
And in green underwood and cover
Blossom by blossom the spring begins.

by Alernon Charles Swinburne

Click on the below link. You will get a black page. Click your mouse anywhere (& everywhere) on the page & see what happens! Better yet, click & drag your mouse over the black page... Enjoy!!
http://www.procreo.jp/labo/flower_garden.swf

1 comment:

Sandee said...

I'm with you on winter. I'm so tired of the cold. Bring on spring. Loved the flower garden site. Have a great day. :)